Lead practitioner – maths
We are seeking a lead practitioner in maths, who will lead the strategic development of maths within the school. You will have excellent teaching skills and be innovative in teaching methods and driven to achieve outstanding outcomes for all pupils. You will do this by;
- Using Teaching and Learning and CPD opportunities to provide guidance and support on the choice of appropriate teaching and learning methods to meet the needs of the College.
- Prepare resources for staff that promote active learning differentiation, peer and self-assessment.
- Monitoring the progress made in implementing subject plans and achieving targets, evaluate the effect on teaching and learning, and use this analysis to guide further improvement.
- Carrying out performance management reviews and classroom observations in line with school policy and support the further professional development of all staff, including Newly Qualified Teachers and Initial Teacher Training Pupils.
- Support, guide and motivate colleagues promoting a positive staff culture, good practice and continuing professional development.
- Developing enrichment activities to enhance teaching and learning, pupil motivation and an awareness of maths in the real world.
Our leaders support their teams in achieving positive working relationships with the pupils and contribute to pupils’ spiritual, moral and cultural development by promoting British values through citizenship, educational trips and guest speakers.
Find out more
To find out more about the role, and to download an application form and job pack, please complete the form below.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch by calling Laura McGunigle at Satis Education on 07931 384683 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org